The Dallas Mavericks (4-3) take the court against the Toronto Raptors (5-3) at 5:30 PM ET on Friday, November 4, 2022 on BSSW and TSN.
The Mavericks head into their game as a 4-point favorite against the Raptors.
Mavericks vs. Raptors Betting Odds
Odds provided by Tipico Sportsbook; access USA TODAY Sports Scores and Sports Betting Odds hub for a full list.
- Spread: Dallas -4
- Moneyline: Dallas -176, Toronto +145
Raptors at Mavericks odds, spread, & more
- Pick ATS: Raptors (+ 4)
Mavericks 112 – Raptors 110
- Dallas has been victorious in four of the six contests it has been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This season, Dallas has come away with a win three times in five chances when named as a favorite of at least -176 or better on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies Dallas has a 63.8% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
- Toronto has been the underdog on the moneyline four total times this season. Toronto has gone 2-2 in those games.
- Toronto has yet to play as a moneyline underdog of +145 or longer.
- Toronto has a 40.8% chance to win this matchup based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- The Mavericks score 115.7 points per game, 9.9 more points than the 105.8 the Raptors allow.
- When Dallas totals more than 105.8 points, it is 2-2-1 against the spread and 3-2 overall.
- Dallas is 3-2 when scoring more than 105.8 points.
- Toronto has a 6-2 record against the spread and a 5-3 record overall when giving up fewer than 115.7 points.
- When Toronto allows fewer than 115.7 points, it is 5-3.
- The Raptors’ 113.9 points per game are only 4.9 more points than the 109.0 the Mavericks allow.
- Toronto has put together a 3-0 ATS record and a 3-0 overall record in games it scores more than 109.0 points.
- Toronto has put together a 3-0 record in games it scores more than 109.0 points.
- Dallas’ record is 2-2-1 against the spread and 3-2 overall when it gives up fewer than 113.9 points.
- Dallas has a 3-2 record when its opponents score fewer than 113.9 points.
- The Mavericks are the league’s ninth-ranked scoring team (115.7 PPG), while the Raptors allow the rank second in points per game (105.8) in NBA play.
- Toronto is the NBA’s 16th-ranked offense (113.9 PPG), while Dallas is the seventh-ranked defense (109.0).
- The Mavericks have put up a total of 47 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 6.7 per game), and the Raptors have out-scored opponents by 65 points on the season (8.1 more per game).
PLAY: Free, daily sports pick’em contests and win prizes. Play now!
Bet legally online with a trusted partner: Tipico Sportsbook, our official sportsbook partner in CO, NJ and, soon, IA. Bet now!
How to watch Mavericks vs. Raptors
- Game Day: Friday, November 4, 2022
- Game Time: 5:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSSW and TSN
- Location: Dallas, Texas
- Arena: American Airlines Center
- TV Channel: NBA League Pass
- Livestream: Watch on fuboTV!
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).